Thursday, September 3, 2009

Book Signing September 10, 2009

On the happy side, I'm looking forward to a fun night and book signing at Lillian's in Excelsior, Minnesota. I'd like to attach the neat poster they created, but I can't figure out how to do it. So, here's the verbal description.

The special night is September 10, 2009, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. My book-signing will focus on Mrs. Job, but I’ll have my forgiveness books there too.

If you haven’t been there, you’ll love the handbags, scarves, and accessories at fabulous prices. I think it’s all a great way to yield to that Fall desire for something new. (And a great way for me to make people aware of my books.)

The invitation asks for an RSVP by September 8. My guess is that it would be best to leave the message at Lillian’s number: 952-474-3191.

I’m excited about this. I hope you will be too.

p.s. Please note it's Lillian's of Excelsior.



No comments: