Wednesday, November 2, 2011

IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS AND FULL DISCLOSURE

This is Mr. McCabe's e-mail response to my previous posting re accusations of attempts to defraud and of lying - everything from this point on is a copy of what he sent, including his highlighting. (If it is confusing, most of it through my signature is a copy of my original correspondence with him which he has quoted.)

"OK,

I’ll just post your original email:

“ -----Original Message-----
 Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 6:39 AM
 Subject: Double order

 Identified as customer ID 5017, I have a receipt for order #9045,
 dated 10:06 am10/20/2011 for the total amount of $23.43.

 I have received notice, however, that two orders have been sent, the
 other one numbered 9044. Also, my American Express Account has been
 charged twice.

 This is a surprise gift to the addressee and, unfortunately, you've
 already shipped it. But I don't want to pay double what I planned, and
 I don't want to burden them with a trip to return it. I'll notify my
 American Express account to withhold payment on the second shipment.
 Perhaps you can send Mr. MacGregor a self addressed envelope with
 which to return the other one.

 Please get back to me on how to handle this.

 Thanks,

 Mona Gustafson Affinito”

Our response will be posted as well.  Perhaps the next time you wish to “socialize” some correspondence, you will show your friends the complete dialog."

No comments: